Monday, June 18, 2007

Performance and New Features on the Way

The performance table on the sidebar was taking too much space so I will simply be sharing my recent trades and their results several times a month. Feel free to check out the Excel or html file detailing my transactions and month-to-month performance. I am happily back atop all of the major indices, which puts me several steps closer to achieving several of my 24 goals!

With that being said, I hope to dedicate the next several posts to individual stock recommendations. I spent about a month getting the personal finance tips off my chest, but it's time to get back to good ole investing!

As a side note, I would like to thank everyone who continues to read and contribute to my blog. I am hoping that this site will not only serve as a motivation tool for myself, but also a source of reference and knowledge for others.

No comments: